cancel my crush on algebra

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

roommates are living life lessons that coincidentally live with you and of course there's no easy way around education













i made some flatbread today, to my amazement it tasted very well with some store bought hummus. mission accomplished.



every photographer goes through periods of uncertainty, and i am defiinitely hitting it. i want to progress, but don't want to deal with the cold right now, because also coincidentally, I have one.

sickness drains you completely, i find it fascinating. could be life's emergency brake? maybe it's telling me something.

i need to read more. my literacy depends upon it. there are many fleeting things in my life and that is definitely one of them. could life be slowing me down to take that time? should everything i say remain a question? we'll see, America

No comments: